Laboratory Monitoring System CalibrationDue to heightened quality requirements from regulatory bodies such as the FDA, from customers and from internal quality assurance guidelines, equipment calibration is more important than ever. As an FDA-regulated company, you may be audited for your compliance with FDA regulatory requirements – either GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) or GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). The FDA requires that the display accuracy of all instruments that have an effect on the quality of your product be verified (calibrated) over a specified interval of time.
Central laboratory monitoring systems are vital in the temperature, humidity, and differential pressure monitoring of critical laboratory storage space and equipment. It is of utmost importance to ensure that critical materials demanding constant environmental control are monitored accurately and effectively. Unnoticed excursions can have a serious effect on the quality of your product whether it be cell culture or clinical assay.
Biometrix provides on-site central laboratory monitoring system calibration using high accuracy, NIST traceable temperature, humidity, and pressure calibration standards.
- Our PRTs (Platinum Resistance Thermometers) uphold industry leading accuracies of up to 0.025 degrees Celsius.
- Our humidity probes also uphold industry leading accuracies of up to 0.2 %RH.
- Our pressure calibrators uphold industry leading accuracies of 0.05% (full scale).
This level of accuracy ensures 4:1 accuracy ratio compliance, even for customers who maintain the most stringent process tolerances. Upon completion of calibration, Biometrix technicians will leave you with detailed calibration certificates, with information on as-found data, as-left data, test point deviations, instrument tolerance and instrument operating range.
Our technicians have experience with a vast array of central laboratory monitoring systems and can provide you with the high quality service that you demand. Our ultimate goal is to leave you with the peace of mind that your equipment is performing its role properly and accurately.
Biometrix also offers laboratory monitoring system validation
- Autoclave Calibration
- Balance Calibration
- Centrifuge Calibration
- Chart Recorder calibration (Temperature)
- Cold Room Calibration
- Conductivity Meter Calibration
- Conductivity Probe Calibration
- Data Logger Calibration
- Freeze Dryer Calibration
- Freezer Calibration
- Furnace Calibration
- Glass Washer Calibration
- Heat Block Calibration
- Humidity Chamber Calibration
- Humidity Controller Calibration
- Humidity Probe Calibration
- Humidity Chart Recorder Calibration
- Incubator Calibration
- Laboratory Monitoring System Calibration
- Lyophilizer Calibration
- Magnehelic Gauge Calibration
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Mixer Calibration
- Multimeter Calibration
- Osmometer Calibration
- Oven Calibration
- PH Meter Calibration
- Pipette Calibration
- Power Supply Calibration
- Pressure Controller Calibration
- Pressure Gauge Calibration
- Pressure Recorder Calibration
- Pressure Transmitter Calibration
- Refrigerator Calibration
- Resistivity Meter Calibration
- RTD Calibration
- Scale Calibration
- Shaker Calibration
- Spectrophotometer Calibration
- Stability Chamber Calibration
- Stirrer Calibration
- Stir Plate Calibration
- Stopwatch Calibration
- Temperature Controller Calibration
- Temperature Gauge Calibration
- Thermocouple Calibration
- Thermometer Calibration
- Timer Calibration
- Vacuum Gauge Calibration
- Water Bath Calibration